The Belfry’s 750 space multi-story Car Park sits directly above the Shops and is well signposted, with its entrance from the mini-roundabout off the A25 Cromwell Road/Station Road.
The Belfry has electric charging points, hand Car Wash service, plenty of wide bays for shoppers with young children, disabled spaces and ShopMobility on Level 1. With further wide parent & child bays also on Level 2.
7am - Midnight
Sundays & Bank Holiday Mondays: 8am – Midnight
Monday to Saturday, 6am—6pm
Up to 2 hours £2.00
Up to 3 hours £3.00
Up to 4 hours £4.00
All day (until 6pm) £6.00
All day (until 6pm) £2.00
Evenings, every day 6pm – close
All Evening £2.00
The Light customers park for FREE after 6pm, simply validate your ticket during your visit to The Light.
#N/B The Light have two validation machines located by their Welcome desk on the ground floor and by the Usher point in their Cinema area.
Standard parking charges apply at all other times..
REGULAR VISITORS may benefit from one of our other Parking Ticket Options:
If you’d like to sign up for any of these, please register your interest below.
- Regular Shopper VIParking Card:Receive your first hour of parking for just £1 and your evening parking completely FREE after 6pm (other normal tariffs apply) - also have access to other VIP offers and discounts in Centre! Easily tap in and out at the Car Park barriers, only visit the pay machine when you need to top up (£30 at a time).
- Flexible Season Ticket: Perfect for commuters and workers doing occasional days in, or from, Redhill. Get 12 visits for just £50, that you can use when you want to, at anytime (within the year), So whenever you need to, you can park all day for just over £4 a visit. Easily tap in and out at the Car Park barriers, only visit the pay machine (at your convenience) when you need to top up for a further 12 visits.
- Monthly Season Ticket: If you work regularly in Redhill (or commute from here) you may wish to consider a Monthly Season Ticket for just £80 for the whole month. The more you park, the more you save! So you could park all day, everyday, for as little as £2.58 a day. The Season ticket expires one calendar month after initial payment (up to 31 days). Easily tap in and out at the Car Park barriers, only visit the pay machine at the end of the month (up to a week before, or your next visit after) to renew and pay for a for your next months value parking.
- Quarterly Season Ticket:If you know you are going to be working regularly in Redhill for the next few months (or will be regularly commuting from here) you may wish to consider a Quarterly Season Ticket for just £230 for three whole months parking. The more you park, the more you save! So you could park all day, everyday, for as little as £2.50 a day. The Season ticket expires three calendar months after initial payment (up to 92 days). Easily tap in and out at the Car Park barriers, only visit the pay machine at the end of the quarter (up to a week before, or your next visit after) to renew and pay for a for your next three months great value parking.
- Do you work in a shop, or office, within the Belfry? Select ‘staff ticket options’ on the below form, we’ll be in touch to understand your requirement and work patterns and what potential further ‘staff savings’ you could make when parking with us.
Terms and conditions, rules of use do apply. A £5 cash deposit is required against each Season Ticket.
Register your interest for one of our car park ticket options:
The Car Wash Company are the UKs largest hand car wash company, offering smart, professional eco-friendly car care & service. As they say “they take pride in your joy!”
Plus, they offer a great loyalty scheme ‘Sparkle Rewards’ for regular users.
Please check car wash is open before making a special journey to visit.
Lost Tickets: Please press the 'call button' from any pay machine for help and tell us your Vehicle Registration Number.
Car Park Height Restriction: 1.97m
Parking less than 2 hours = a maximum charge of £2 (any day, any time, even if parking straddles day/night tariff).
The Light evening validated ‘FREE’ discount does not discount to nil unless entry is after 6pm.
For season tickets, a £5 cash deposit per card is taken locally at Centre Management at outset (refundable on cancellation and return of the Card). Other discounts do not apply. Quarterly corporate invoiced Season Tickets (for BACS / cash payment) are also available.