Voluntary Action Reigate & Banstead
Voluntary Action Reigate & Banstead (VARB) is a registered Volunteer Centre, accredited by the National Council for Voluntary Organisations. We support volunteering, by promoting volunteer opportunities and placing individual and corporate volunteers with not-for-profit organisations. www.varb.org.uk
VARB also supports voluntary, community and faith organisations in the Borough of Reigate & Banstead. VARB is part of a national network of Councils for Voluntary Service.
Here are some of the services we offer to local voluntary organisations:
- Training and networking events
- Back office support e.g. photocopying, equipment hire, processing DBS checks
- Funding searches and support with funding applications
- Promoting volunteer opportunities and job vacancies within your organisation and placing volunteers
- For smaller organisations, advice on governance and examples of best practice
- Campaigning on issues relevant to the voluntary sector
Voluntary Action Reigate & Banstead is registered as a charity in England and Wales Company no 07217319; Charity no: 1138897 and is part funded by Reigate & Banstead Borough Council, Surrey County Council and East Surrey Clinical Commissioning Group.