Tower House Tenants:
The Probation Service
- Tower House, 3 Cromwell Rd, Redhill, The Belfry, RH1 1RT
- 01737 308172
- A place for girls and women of any age to focus on fitness, fun, friendships and wellbeing.
- Manager: Kim Clarke
- Store Phone: 01737 762186
- Helps families with young children deal with whatever life throws at them. We support parents as they learn to cope, improve their confidence and build better lives for their children. The benefits of our support include improved health and well being and better family relationships
- Store Phone: 01737 770220
- Website: http://www.home-start.org.uk
- Suite 1, 2nd Floor Tower House, 3 Cromwell Road, The Belfry.
- Secure & accessible office
- 72-74 station Road, Redhill RH1 1PN
- Providing emotional support & help for young adults and their families.
- Helping with mental health issues to build emotional resilience and stamina in our young adults, enabling them to thrive in society.
- Website: https://thelucyraynerfoundation.com/ .
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Partners: The Samaritans : Call for Free on 116 123, MIND : https://www.mind.org.uk/, Cruse Bereavement Care : https://www.cruse.org.uk/, Surrey Suicide Bereavement Support: Tel. 01737 886 551