Tower House Tenants:
- KSS CRC | Seetec Justice
Seetec Justice - Kent Surrey & Sussex Community Rehabilitation Company, deliver a range of rehabilitation services to people who have been sentenced by a court to either custody or community supervision and who are classed as low to medium risk.
Our goal is to reduce reoffending and in so doing, improve people's lives - potential victims as well as the perpetrators of crime. We do this specifically by steering people away from offending. KSS CRC opened their new Redhill office on December 12th 3rd Floor of Tower House, 3 Cromwell Road, Redhill, RH1 1RT.
For KSS: Telephone Joanne Wood on 01737 767087
For Seetec: Telephone Fiona O'Shea on 01737 308172
- For opportunities with Seetec: http://www.seetec.co.uk/partnership-opportunities/opportunities-available/ministry-of-justice-transforming-rehabilitation/
Lucy Rayner Foundation
Life is what you make it! We provide emotional support & help for young adults and their families.
Helping with mental health issues to build emotional resilience and stamina in our young adults, enabling them to thrive in society.
Visit our website for detail of our growing list of services https://thelucyraynerfoundation.com/ .
We provide practical and accessible help, if you are interested in any of them please do get in touch, contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you require more urgent help, our partners include:
- The Samaritans : Call for Free on 116 123
- MIND : https://www.mind.org.uk/
- Cruse Bereavement Care : https://www.cruse.org.uk/
- Surrey Suicide Bereavement Support: Tel. 01737 886 551