Guidance for shoppers at the Belfry
The health and safety of our customers and our employees continues to be our priority at all times and the Belfry has introduced numerous measures to keep you safe, including:
- Face coverings must be worn from 24th July
- Clear social distancing messaging
- Measures to encourage and support social distancing – Keep Left / one-way flow of customers, floor marking and signage
- Control measures for maximum shopper numbers into the Centre
- External and internal queuing systems and signage
- Enhanced cleaning and increased cleaning of touch points and in-Centre toilets
- Touch free handwashing facilities in the Centre’s public toilets, with Automatic Sensor Taps, Soap Dispensers & Hand Dryers
- Hand sanitising stations introduced at the entrances, toilets and key locations throughout the Centre
- Entrance doors are held wide open, to enhance distancing & minimise touch
- Supply, extract and air conditioning switched off on the malls to reduce air movement
- Centre staff (cleaners & security) visible with new high-viz clothing and PPE
All of our retailers will be implementing their own health and safety processes and we encourage you to check their social media platforms for any changes to opening times.
We will continue to update our website and social media with up to the minute information.