Belfry Baby of the Year 2019
Belfry Baby of the Year is back!
On 12th – 16th March from 10am – 4pm come to the Centre and get you child's pictures taken!
Come back on 22nd & 23rd March to select the photo you would like to put forward and to confirm entry into the free competition.
4 categories in the competition will be: 0-12months, 13-24months, 2-5 years, 6-11years and siblings.
There will be a winner in each category who will win a set of four glass photo coasters and £50 Belfry vouchers, no overall winner.
Free competition, free entry. Photos are available to buy, but there is no obligation to do so.
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is promoted by The Belfry Shopping Centre, Redhill
2. This promotion is open to all UK residents who enter by visiting the Centre
3. You must be 18yrs or older to enter a child into this competition, and have permission from the child’s parent or guardian.
4. How to enter: Come to the Belfry for a free photo shoot on Tuesday 12th – Saturday 16th March between 10am and 4pm (last sitting 3.30pm). You will need to return to the Centre on Friday 22nd or Saturday 23rd March to select which, if any, photos you would like entered into the competition.
5. The closing date for entries is Saturday 23rd March at 4pm. No entries can be selected after this date.
6. No purchase of the photo is necessary.
7. There are four categories – 0-12 months, 13-23 months, 2-5 years, 6-11 years & siblings. You are able to enter as many categories as your child meets the criteria for.
8. The prize per category is £50 Belfry vouchers and a set of four photograph coasters of the winning picture.
9. No cash or prize alternatives are available.
10. The winner of each category will be chosen by the Belfry judging panel, the names of the judges will be confirmed in April.
11. Entries are only accepted through Sonrisa photography. No responsibility can be accepted for lost or invalid entries
12. The prize will be collected by the winners from Belfry Centre Management on Friday 3rd May.
13. The Belfry’s decision as to who has won the competition shall be final.
14. To obtain details of the prize winners after the closing date, please see the website where the winners will be displayed in a news release.
15. The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
16. By entering the competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
17. By entering this competition you are agreeing that, if you win, the child’s name and photograph may be a) used for the purpose of announcing the winner or b) in any related publicity by The Belfry Shopping Centre, without additional payment or permission. Unless you advise us otherwise.
18. Personal information about entrants will only be used for the purposes of the competition and will be destroyed after the winners have been drawn.
19. Under no circumstances will The Belfry be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any entry, errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion and / or delivery of the competition or prize.
20. The Belfry will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
21. Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.